Monday, January 9, 2012

Cloth Diapers We Use : Sprout Change

I had never seen a modern cloth diaper until I won a Sprout Change diaper on a website.

I never in my life had thought I would use cloth diapers on my baby. I didn't know anyone who used cloth diapers, and the idea of poop grossed me out.

Then I got pregnant.

 While in my first trimester I ran across several mom blogs. There were a lot of posts on cloth diapers! I became curious, and started reading more. 
Anyone who knows me, knows that I research EVERY major decision I make in my life.

I set out on a quest to learn all I could about cloth diapers.
I read about so many brands my head was spinning. There weren't very many cloth diapers that seemed to suit me AND my hubby.

Then I read about Sprout Change.

I was sold on cloth diapers.

Baby Makin(g) Machine's blog is what really sold me on Sprout Change though! 

I love that cloth diapering is both great for the environment & my baby girl's bottom!

Even better, it's not hard on the wallet either!



We bought 8 shells and 24 Super Saver Organic Inserts. We have used these diapers since Day 1 with Baby A! All the nurses in the hospital thought she was super cute in cloth. I am so happy we bought these! 

What I love about Sprout Change:

* Snap Closure
* Internal Sizing
* Not overly bulky
*Reversible Cover
*Front or Side Snap options
* Fits from 5 to 40 lbs!

Sprout Change has contained even the messiest of newborn poop explosions!
 Baby A is also a heavy wetter, and these diapers contain all her messy pees too! 

We have only had a couple times where she peed out in the beginning. This was because I hard time figuring out which button to size to. She has chunky ( adorably so!) thighs that were between a 4 and 5 measurement, so I had made it too loose. But when I got the size right she was dry. 
We also have to double stuff her at night because she is an EXTREMELY heavy wetter. 

I think Sprout Change is perfect for us! 

I recommend it to all my friends who are interested in trying cloth!

photo borrowed from willowpads.com
Learn more about Sprout Change:

Lolli


*These are all personal opinions of the blogger. I was in no way compensated for this review.*


_________________________________________________________________
Like what you read? 
Vote for me by clicking on this button!



No comments:

Post a Comment