Thursday, January 5, 2012

How My Daughter Paints My World.




Life was wonderful before Baby A. Happily married, home to live in, hobbies that I enjoyed. 

But then Baby A came along.

From the moment we found out I was pregnant with Baby A, my world started to change. It became brighter. I saw things the way I had never seen them before.
I started wondering " is this safe? what colors would look great in her nursery? what would I like to teach my daughter? what will we name her?"  the list goes on.

Truth is, there were sides of my personality, and corners of my mind that were unexplored. 

Then Baby A was born.

 She has given me ( and my hubby ) so much joy! Baby A was the best gift I have ever received.
The love in our lives overflows. Baby A has painted our lives in a rainbow of colors. 

There are sleepless nights that test my strength.
Baby smiles that melt my heart.
Ponderings of what to teach her and who she will grow up to be.
Not to mention, Baby A has given a whole new meaning to "multi-tasking". 

Life is sooooo much different, and BETTER.

Sharing love and knowledge and protecting our daughter is the best feeling in the world.

She has opened my eyes to the world, and I see things so differently. Things that mattered before ( manicure, pedicure, sleep!), don't matter so much now. And things I had never thought of before ( flu season anyone?!, car safety) now matter a ton.

What a beautiful life I live now! I couldn't be happier! 
I love being a mommy.

I only hope that I can color her world as beautiful as she has colored mine. 

Lolli



2 comments:

  1. Joys of being a Mother are something that have to be experienced for oneself and can never be fully understood until then. It is amazing the changes we go through in the process and the person you become from it. Nothing on this planet is more amazing then that little baby that lays in yours arms. Welcome to Motherhood! enjoy it! soak it all up!... these are the best times in our lives!

    ReplyDelete