Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Make This Year a Great One!

What are your New Year's Resolutions?
Some people don't make resolutions, and that is okay. I however make a resolution every year, and *gasp* have kept my resolutions the past several years.

For me a resolution is always a difficult, yet obtainable goal. Why not make it something to reach for? After all you have a whole year to do it. However, making a goal too lofty can leave you with unkept resolutions each year.

What is my resolution this year?

To lose the baby weight.

Many of you know from reading my blog that Baby A ( my first baby) was born 11/22/11. That being said, I am left with baby weight and loose skin to get rid of.

Thankfully I was in good shape before getting pregnant with Baby A, so my goal should be a lot more attainable than if I hadn't.

I am waiting on the Dr.'s okay to exercise, but hopefully by next week I will be exercising up a storm!

I came home from the hospital with 32 lbs. to lose ( out of 40 gained during pregnant), and with healthy eating & breastfeeding I am down to 13 1/2 lbs. to lose. 

Follow me on my journey to getting my body back!

Lolli

No comments:

Post a Comment