Thursday, February 9, 2012

Mission: Getting My Body Back After Baby! (4) Updated with PIcs!

**Was originally posted 2/9/12 without pictures**


It has been 11 weeks since I gave birth to Baby A!


Week 8 I weighed in at 113 lbs, down from 118 lbs.

Week 9 I weighed in at 112 lbs. and 29 1/2 inches waist measurement.

Week 10 I weighed in at 110 lbs. and 29 inches in my waist.

My stats this week:

111 lbs
29 inch waist

I am frustrated at I have gained 1 lb. since last week, despite the healthy diet & exercise. I am hoping it's just water weight. I have not lost anymore inches, my waist has stayed the same. This is also frustrating as I would like to wear SOMETHING in my closet....SOON.

I have been working really hard. I have been sticking to my weight training and yoga routines. Today is yoga and abs.
My workout schedule looks like:

MONDAY- 30 to 40 min weight training
TUESDAY- Yoga
WEDNESDAY- 30 to 40 min weight training
THURSDAY- Yoga & Abs
FRIDAY- 30 to 40 min weight training
Cardio if I have time.


I have not posted my progress pictures this week as we have had a busy week & the pictures aren't on the computer yet. However I will update this post with the pictures once we get them off the camera.

**UPDATED**





Thank you all for following me on my journey to get my pre-baby body back!


Moms, how long did it take YOU to fit into your prepregnancy clothes? 
I feel like it's taking FOREVER.


 Lolli



______________________________________________________

Like what you read? 
Vote for me by clicking on this button!





Want to read parts 1, 2 & 3 of my journey?  Go to the Health & Fitness tab to find them!



No comments:

Post a Comment