Friday, February 10, 2012

PureFit Bars (Review)


My mom introduced me to PureFit Bars the other day.
The two kinds she gave me are Berry Almond Crunch & Chocolate Brownie.

What I Love About These Bars (according to package):
Gluten free
Dairy free
18grams of protein
Low Glycemic
Delicious!!

I have always been a protein shake person, but it's nice to have bars that you can grab and take with you in the car or stash in your purse!
These are it!! They have great flavor and are soft & chewy!

Thumbs up for PureFit Bars!

The great flavor & nutrition packed in these bars keeps me reaching for them first when I want a snack.

Thanks Mom for introducing me to my new favorite protein snack!

Check out their website: http://www.purefit.com/



 Lolli 

• I was not compensated for this review. This review is on a product I already own. All opinions are true & my own.•


No comments:

Post a Comment