Friday, February 17, 2012

Mission: Getting My Body Back After Baby! (5)

It has been 12 weeks since I gave birth to Baby A!
The time is flying by!


Week 8 I weighed in at 113 lbs, down from 118 lbs.

Week 9 I weighed in at 112 lbs. and 29 1/2 inches waist measurement.

Week 10 I weighed in at 110 lbs. and 29 inches in my waist.

Week 11 I weighed in at 111 lbs. and 29 inch waist.

My stats this week:

110.5 lbs
28 1/2 inch waist

I am so happy that I lost 1/2 and inch & 1/2 a pound this week. I am making progress! It is slow, but it is progress!

I have been working really hard and sticking to my routine! Today is weight training at home.

Check out last weeks post to see my workout schedule!

Hubby and I joined a gym a couple of days ago! I am very excited about this as now I can use a treadmill and machines! Up until this point I have been doing workouts at home with videos & on my own, with free weights. So now I can do both home & gym workouts. I am very excited about this! 

Here are this weeks progress pictures:



Thanks for following me on my journey to getting my body back!




 Lolli



______________________________________________________

Like what you read? 
Vote for me by clicking on this button!





Want to read parts 1 through 4 of my journey?  Go to the Health & Fitness tab to find them!





No comments:

Post a Comment