Wednesday, February 15, 2012

RAW REVOLUTION (Review)

Hubby and I recently went to Vitamin Shoppe to pick up baby vitamin drops & coconut oil. 
While we were there we picked up some Raw Revolution Organic Live Food Bars. 
Let me just say: These ROCK!

The flavor we bought was Chocolate Cashew.

Here's some facts from the packaging (flavor I ate) & website:

Raw Kosher Pareve
91. 7%  raw
Vegan
Free of preservatives
Gluten free
Dairy free
Soy free 
Wheat free
Free of peanuts 
Free of animal products
Organic

Talk about a healthy snack! Not to mention the chocolate cashew flavor tastes like chocolate!

Here are the ingredients for the Chocolate Cashew Flavor from their website:
" INGREDIENTS: CASHEW, DATES, AGAVE NECTAR, COCOA PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, ALMONDS, SPROUTED FLAX SEED"


Some of their other flavors are:

Spirulina & Cashew
Chocolate & Coconut
Coconut & Agave Nectar
Apple Cinnamon
Lemon Dew
& more!


Check out their website: 


Lolli

* I am not associated with Vitamin Shoppe or Raw Revolution in any way. I was in no way compensated for this review. All statements are true at the time this post was written. All opinions are truly my own. Always verify ingredients before consuming a product, especially with food allergies. The photo is not my own, it is linked from the rawrev.com website.*


No comments:

Post a Comment