Friday, April 27, 2012

Getting My Body Back Progress Since Post #13

As you may have noticed, I am no longer doing weekly progress posts on my weight loss since having Baby A.

My goal weight range was 101-105 lbs with a waist of 24-25 inches. 
My current stats are 102.4 lbs and 26 inch waist. 

I have realized that most of the inch left on my waist is loose skin that will only take time to go back. 
As for the remaining 1.4 lbs. I know that since I am breastfeeding some of that weight could be in my breasts! So I am trying not to fret over that either. 

I am working on building muscle now, and concentrating less on the weight loss portion of my goals! 

I was super fit before Baby A, so I know that it will take a lot of effort to get back into pre-baby shape when it comes to muscle size and definition, but I am well on my way!
I now fit back into all of my pre-baby jeans, so I am happy about my progress with that. I know that I will not fit into my pre-baby shirts because of my chest, so I am not worried about that. Hubby got me a couple of new shirts a while ago that I will be wearing until Baby A weans.

As for my workout routine, I am back to doing nearly everything in the gym that I did before baby. I am super happy about that. I continue to change up my routines. I will say though that I see the best results from lifting heavy and slow. Look at my body?! I dispel the myth that women look manly when lifting heavy weights! No need to worry ladies, if you are physically healthy & Dr. has okayed it, LIFT THOSE HEAVY WEIGHTS!!

I will continue to keep you updated on my progress and hopefully will start a new series soon on my workout progress!

Stay tuned for more progress pictures and workout routines!! 

As always if you like what you read, please follow me via GFC, email, or any of the other options in the side bar. I would love if you would vote for me on the fence too! All you have to do in click the button..it's that easy!

Happy Friday!! Enjoy your weekend!! 

Be Happy, Healthy & Strong,

Lolli


Click on the Health & Fitness tab to follow my journey from the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment