Thursday, May 24, 2012

Day 10: My Best Physical Feature


It's hard to choose what my best physical feature is, as I am pretty happy with myself overall. I won't say my hair because it can be pretty unruly most days if not tamed with coconut oil and a flat iron.
I won't say my abs anymore, not yet anyway until the loose skin from having Baby A disappears.
I would say my boobs because, well right now they are pretty nice, but they most likely aren't a permanent fixture.
I have nice eyelashes, but they look better with mascara.
I really like my legs, but they are shorter than I'd like.

The one feature of myself that I have always loved and never found anything wrong with...is my eyes. I love that my eyes are green, and big, and bright. They used to be a grayish blue as a kid, and changed to green when I was 12 years old.

Me and my green eyes :) 



Be Happy Healthy & Strong
,

Lolli


No comments:

Post a Comment