Saturday, May 26, 2012

Day 12: What's Inside My Fridge?



What's inside my fridge?

Well, this is what is in my fridge today. We are halfway through to a grocery trip...

Main Fridge:
Almond Milk, breastmilk for Baby A, spinach, juice, coffee.
Hubbys greek yogurt, rice, my soy yogurt.
Roasted red peppers, some leftovers, lots of eggs.

Drawer:
Tomatos, broccoli. lots of carrots, asparagus, 1/2 a purple onion, Daiya "cheese".

Door:
Italian Dressing, SanJ stir fry sauces, Lea & Perrins Low Sodium Worchestershire, Simply Heinz , Sweet & Spicy French dressing, Mustard, Dijon Mustard.
All of Hubby's cheese.

Freezer:

Ground Turkey, Turkey burgers, Lots of berries (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries), ice packs, leftovers, chicken, and on  the right are bananas frozen for "ice cream".

That's what is in my fridge :) 

Be Happy Healthy & Strong,
Lolli

No comments:

Post a Comment