You may have had guacamole at one point, but is that where your knowledge ( and consumption ) of avocados ends?
That's why I am posting this.
Here are some things you might like to know about Avocados:
- The 2 main places where avocados come from are California & Florida
- Avocados are great for heart & eye health
- Great source of fiber
- Avocados are also full of potassium and vitamin k!
- They are full of healthy fats
- Avocados are also good for regulating blood sugar
- A great source of vitamin E, Glutathione and monounsaturated fat
Want to know how to use Avocados?
You can add them to salads!
Or you can make tons of tasty treats with them!
Avocado is in a few of my recipes coming up soon!
Add some avocado to your diet!
While you are thinking about avocados, check out these links:
Be Happy Healthy & Strong,