Monday, June 11, 2012

Day 26, 27 & 28! A Picture, A Recipe, What I'm Looking Forward To!

I forgot to post Days 26 & 27 over the weekend. It was soo beautiful out and I wasn't about to waste it at the computer. 84 and sunny was perfect for some quality family time!

Saturday's Post-

Day 26:  An Old Picture


I like this picture a lot. I was 16, back in P.burg to visit my wonderful friend Ali whom I miss dearly! We were at BW3's with some of her close friends, and her now hubby. I had moved away when I was 13. Too bad we don't live close anymore! It was a great time.


Sunday's Post-

Day 27: A Favorite Recipe

This is a hard one. But I would have to say that this recipe is one of my absolute favorites! I love a fresh pasta salad!




Today's Post-

Day 28: What I'm Looking Forward To...

I am absolutely looking forward to Baby A's 1st birthday! It is going to be a huge deal, I want to throw her a Princess party :) I think that every little girl should be a princess for at least a day.


Be Happy Healthy & Strong,

Lolli

No comments:

Post a Comment