Thursday, July 26, 2012

Healthy Teeth Series: Taking care of your teeth naturally!


Things I avoid in caring for my teeth:

1. Fluoride
2. Chemical tooth bleaching products
3. Sugars
4. Chemical Mouthwashes

I recently ran across this video which is awesome.
I adapted my tooth care routine from his.



I don't personally use the zeo-light, however I do use a natural bristle tooth brush made from boar's hair. I also use a natural toothpaste that does not contain fluoride.

Before switching to non fluoride tooth paste I noticed that my teeth were getting more and more sensitive after I would brush & I even had some teeth in the back starting to chip!

I knew I had to do something. So I started researching natural tooth care and that is how I came across this video.

My teeth feel so much better now. I think 90% of it has to do with the new toothpaste I am using!

We all have to find what works best for us but my routine goes as such.

1. Sea salt water rinse
2. Tongue scrape
3. Floss
4. Coconut Oil Pulling
5. Brush with natural toothpaste
6. Sea salt rinse

If I am in a hurry I do steps 1, 3, 5.

My mouth feels sooooo healthy and clean!

Here's the tooth paste I switched to, I get mine at Vitamin Shoppe:

photo from vitaminshoppe.com


Here is the natural bristle tooth brush I use:

Record V from fuch's website. Only mine is pink!


The next part of the series I will explain more about why I don't use a conventional tooth paste & why I don't believe in fluoride.

Be Happy Healthy & Strong,

Lolli






No comments:

Post a Comment