Tuesday, August 21, 2012

GMO's, Our right to know!

I am a strong believer that we should know every single ingredient in everything we eat. 
I also believe in eating organic as much as possible!

It makes me sad that "we" [as humans] feel the need to genetically modify the food that mother nature already makes perfectly. 

NaturalNews.com has a great article that I believe explains things perfectly! 

Support the labelling of GMO foods, because it is our right to know!

To find out more go here: 


To research more on GMO's go here: 


How can you avoid GMO's?

1. Buy Organic
2. Stay informed!
3. Buy locally
4. Avoid processed foods

To read more:


Support our right to know.

Protect yourself & your family!

Be Happy Healthy & Strong,

Lolli

See my Disclaimer tab at top of the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment