Wednesday, August 15, 2012

R.I.P. Dad

My father passed away August 15, 2011 after a long battle with stage 4 colon cancer.

My Dad's 50th birthday, last year.

A year has come and gone, yet I still miss him like it was yesterday. 
It is hard to accept that my life will continue on without my father.
He was an amazing man, and no amount of words can sum up how wonderful of a person he was.

Our family a couple years ago.

My father with us as children.

Losing my father is something that I still cannot put into words, my father was my hero, my guidance, the person who taught me love and also taught me how to change a tire.
He did so much for me but he did so much for so many other people  as well.
As I move forward with my life, I know one thing is for sure, my father will be carried in my heart always. 
He is gone from this earth, but not from my heart.
He is in my memories forever.
Gone but not forgotten. 
Always and forever loved.

Love you Dad.

-Lolli 

No comments:

Post a Comment