Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thankful Thursday



As fall is coming around and holiday season is approaching us, I find that it is nice to pause and be thankful for what we have in our lives. 
I decided to start "Thankful Thursday" on my blog. Every Thursday I will write some things that I am thankful for from that day... or even the whole week!
Today I am thankful for:

  • The beautiful weather today! The high was 88 amd the low is 57 for the day. It was sunny and beautiful the entire day.
  • I am thankful for "Girls Day Out". Baby A and I had special mommy and daughter time today! We walked to the library ( a good walk!) and went shopping together. She enjoyed looking at books at the library with mommy & strolling along enjoying nature on our walk. She also helped mommy pick out a yummy vanilla scented candle and a scarf for Baby A.
  • I am thankful for cloth diapers. Every time I see a baby in a disposable diaper, I am glad that my baby isn't. Our diapers hold her messes well and look cute to boot!
  • I am thankful for my hubby. Most days he comes right home to us ( with an exception once a week for golf), I appreciate that he takes the time with his family to build a good family. Baby A and I are both thankful for that. 
  • I am thankful for a quiet apartment building tonight. It gets noisy around here some days, especially with inconsiderate neighbors ( with teenage boys) below us. It is nice to not hear them downstairs arguing over whatever. The building is peaceful and quiet. 
  • I am thankful for my daughter. She is truly a miracle, and I thank God every day for bringing her into mine & Hubby's lives.
What are you thankful for this week?

Today?

Be Happy Healthy and Strong,

Lolli

If you are a blogger with a post on thankfulness, please feel free to leave a link to your blog post in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment