Friday, September 14, 2012

Chemical Exposure...Heart Disease?

First of all, HAPPY FRIDAY!

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful day!

Once of my favorite websites posted an article I found interesting, and I want to share. naturalnews.com is my favorite site for health information. When browsing the website today I saw this: http://www.naturalnews.com/037195_chemical_exposure_household_products_heart_disease.html

I think that chemical exposure could not only be linked to heart disease, but cancers as well. 
This is a good part of why we use no chemical products on Baby A. She uses 100% natural baby wash & shampoo, coconut oil as lotion, and natural diaper rash creams.

We also make her own baby food  and I breastfeed her, this limits the amount of chemicals she is exposed to.

Hubby and I also use natural soaps and shampoos in our home, as well as eating clean unprocessed organic foods as much as possible. 

How do you limit the ways that you are exposed to chemicals?

Be Happy Healthy & Strong,

Lolli

No comments:

Post a Comment