I don't watch a ton of tv. In fact, Hubby and I have to DVR almost everything we watch.
We do have some favorite shows though.
I went through TV Guide's Fall Preview (opens in new tab) to find some of my favorite & hopefully new favorite shows.
Returning Shows I am looking forward to:
- Fringe (Sept. 28)
- Grimm (returned Aug. 13)
- Modern Family (Sept. 26)
- Nikita (Oct. 19)
- Once Upon A Time ( Sept. 30)
- Parenthood ( Sept. 11) <- My favorite show!
New Shows that look interesting:
- The New Normal (Sept. 11)
- Go On ( Sept. 11)
- Guys With Kids (Sept. 26)
- Revolution (Sept. 17)
What are some of your favorite TV shows?
|photo from lg-tv-reviews.blogspot.com|
Are some of your favorite shows returning or did they get cancelled?
Shows that were cancelled/ended, I wish weren't cancelled/ended:
- Weeds (Aired it's last season)
- House (Aired it's last season)
- Desperate Housewives (Aired it's last season)
- Chuck (Aired it's last season)
- Men Of A Certain Age (cancelled)
- V (cancelled) <- Had to add this to the list as a comment reminded me how much I loved this show!
Has your show been cancelled or renewed? Check here:
I look forward to the new line up!
Be Happy Healthy & Strong,