Friday, September 7, 2012

Thankful Thursday... I mean Friday.



I forgot to post my Thankful Thursday post yesterday.
To be honest, yesterday was a rough day, so thankfulness wasn't at the front of my mind. 

However, I have so many things to be thankful for both yesterday & today. Here are a few:

  • I am thankful that I was able to get diaper laundry done yesterday.
  • I am thankful that Baby A is getting 3 more teeth.
  • Baby A went to the Dr. and they said she is 100% healthy.
  • I am making progress around the house, it is cluttered & I hate clutter, but progress is progress!
  • I am thankful that Hubby and I have been together for so long & that we agree on so many things in parenting Baby A. It makes parenting that much easier.
  • I am thankful for my health. 
  • I am thankful for the food I have to eat, the healthy, clean, nutritious food.
  • I am thankful that Hubby has a good job & takes care of Baby A & I.
I am thankful for my  blog friends too!

I hope every one has a wonderful weekend!
Be Happy, Healthy & Strong....& Thankful,

Lolli

2 comments:

  1. What a great post! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog:) I appreciate it!

    Karen@Pocket Full of Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a Blessed Life! New follower here from MMMBH.

    Michele @ http://lovejoyjunction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete