Today I am Thankful for:
- My daughter waking up at 4:45 am, as I most likely would have missed my 5 am alarm for the gym if she hadn't woken me up.
- My daughter going back to sleep so I got a nice long shower when I go home from the gym :)
- The extra time I got with my hubby this morning! Just being able to chat for a short bit in the morning makes my day!
- Green tea. I am actually getting to drink it while it is hot today. Most of the time I end up drinking my tea cold as I do not have time to pause in my day.
- My daughter's amazing smile and happy mood today. She is talkative and full of giggles.
- I did a 90 lb. deadlift today, it felt amazing. Why? Because I felt strong, and have come so far from 3 lb. weights back in 2007.
- The crockpot. It makes life easier and I can make yummy ketchup without sugar because of it.
- I am thankful for all of my new blog followers, it really makes my day that so many people are interested in this blog.
- Best friends. I am very excited to visit my best friend. It always seems so long between visits, especially since we used to see each other daily & have been friends over 10 years now.
- The library. My daughter has a blast at the baby class at the library and gets to make new friends there. I am so happy she gets the chance to spend time with other babies.
- Sid the Science Kid, my daughter loves this show and we only watch it a couple times a week, but it's educational and she is happy for a moment so mommy can rest.
What are you thankful for today?
I would love to hear!
Be Happy Healthy and Strong,
Maybe take your thankfulness today, and do something nice for some one else. Give them a reason to be thankful and smile.