Monday, October 8, 2012

ASK ME MONDAY! #7


" When was the last time you ate out? How do you stay away from fast food? What are some healthy fast food options?"

The last time I ate out was October 10, 2011. Hubby and I went out to a steakhouse to celebrate his birthday.

I stay away from fast food because it is bad for my body. If it doesn't heal your body, it hurts your body. This keeps me from eating things that aren't good for me...like fast food.

There is no such thing as a healthy fast food option....If you have time for a drive thru, you have time to go to the grocery store, grab spinach, canned/bagged (in water) tuna, salad dressing & some tomatos. Make yourself a salad. There's the " fast food" you should be eating. It may sound harsh but it's my opinion.

Be Happy Healthy & Strong,

Lolli

No comments:

Post a Comment