Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thankful Thursday!


I have been seeing so many blessings in my daily life since starting Thankful Thursday last month.

I hope that you all have been counting your blessings too! 
What are you thankful for today?

I am thankful for:
  • Baby A taking a 2 hour nap this morning! She doesn't normally nap for more than 30 mins or so at a time.
  • Baby A has been walking with her walker & playing more independently. I am thankful that she is learning so much and that I get to be home to see it all. What a blessing!
  • Baby Class at the library. It is fun getting to talk to the other moms at baby story time and watch Baby A play with the other kids.
  • I am thankful for all of my new blog followers! ReInventing Lolli has 842 blog followers on facebook!
  • I am thankful that today is taco night, I love Thursday night taco night. Hubby and I make turkey and spinach tacos, delish!
  • I got an AMAZING work out today! I started the day with power yoga at 4:30 am, and then just after 5 am went to the gym & lifted weights for 1 hour and 10 minutes. I recently added pulley machine exercises and have upped my weights on a few things. Progress feels good!
  • I am getting closer to my pre-baby abs.
  • I am stronger than I have ever been before in my life. Ever.
  • I ran 6 miles yesterday :) 
  • Hubby and I got to watch some of our favorite tv shows together last night, it is nice to relax every once in a while.
  • Baby A slept in her bed the whole night! (even though she woke up a couple of times, hubby was able to get her back to sleep! yay!)
Life is treating me good lately. 

It is tiring and exhausting being parents without any help, however, it is so rewarding because we are with Baby A 24/7 and get to see every single milestone. We have a wonderful bond with our daughter, which not all parents can say they do.
So many people have told us that Baby A is the happiest baby they have ever met.
It is a blessing to be a mom.

Happy Thursday!

Be Happy Healthy & Strong,

Lolli


Do you like what you see on the blog? Please vote on picket fence by clicking the button in the side bar. It's that simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment