Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Lots of Celebrating and Back to Business!

We are back from a long but wonderful trip to visit our family in New England. It was a fabulous visit! Baby A had an amazing birthday party and enjoyed her birthday!

I cannot believe she is 1 already!! 

Now that we are back from our trip, I have a bunch of blog content coming your way!

  • Juppy Walker Review
  • Baby A's birthday cake recipe
  • My 1 year fitness progress pictures since Baby A 's birth
  • More reviews
  • More Re-Invented Recipes!
And so much more!!

I am really excited to be bringing you lots  of new blog content soon.

If you are a company looking for a blogger to review your product, please contact me through the CONTACT ME tab on my blog. I would love to review toddler items, clothing, toys, fitness products, green living products, gluten free vegan treats, and more! Please contact me also if you are looking for some one to do a holiday  giveaway!

Be Happy Healthy & Strong,

Lolli

No comments:

Post a Comment