I am very thankful for a lot of things in my life right now.
This week I am Thankful for:
- I am thankful that Baby A can walk. It has been fun watching her take steps here and there.
- I am thankful that I get to stay home with Baby A and watch her grow.
- I got a great work out in this morning, and was able to up my weights on several exercises & get a 5 min. sprint in at the end of my work out.
- There are really friendly people at our gym which is really nice, it's kind of like a mini gym family at times.
- I am thankful that I was able to get Baby A's birthday outfit finished along with accessories.
- I am thankful for yoga, it is really helping my muscles and back! If I don't do yoga, I end up too tight and sore with a bad back. Thank you yoga!
- I am thankful for the 21 day meditation challenge on chopra.com, I am really learning to relax, and I have discovered that meditation really does a lot for me. I relax and focus, and I am sleeping better.
- I am thankful that I have a husband who gives me time to be able to do things like work out, yoga, and meditation....this helps to keep me sane.
- I am thankful for Thanksgiving, because it is one time a year when most people are thankful for something. I think that people are too entitled and forget to be thankful on a daily basis. It is nice to have a holiday that reminds us to give thanks.
- I am thankful for all the nice things that I have been blessed with and a beautiful place to live.
What are you thankful for today?
Be Happy Healthy and Strong,