Hubby, baby, and I have all had the common cold. Hubby is sick with the cold now, but Baby A and I gave it to him :( Sorry Hubby!
Despite all not feeling well, I feel like this week has been a great one.
- Relaxation. Despite so much going on around us and in our lives, we have found the time to relax this week.
- I feel like our life is finally starting to fall in place, like we just automatically are more organized all of a sudden. I feel like we have gotten back to where we were before baby, but better because Baby A is in our lives.
- I had an amazing work out week this week! 2 great weight lifting sessions, and 1 cardio session. I normally would have done 2 cardio sessions, but I took my birthday off yesterday to spend time with my beautiful family.
- Hubby spoiled me yesterday despite not feeling well. It was wonderful to sleep in and watch tv and relax. And in the evening he cooked for me and surprised me with awesome presents and cake!
- I feel like great things are going to happen this year. I am more positive about this year than I have been recently. I feel like I am able to let other peoples issues not affect my life anymore.
- I have learned some great lessons this week.
- Recycling has been so much fun, I am so thankful that I have the ability to help our planet. I am even thinking about going further...I mean we already do so many things, and on Practically Green I am rated "Impressively Green", but there is so much more I want to do.
- I have been inspired. I hope to take you all on my newest journey of reinvention. I truly truly believe that this year will be my healthiest, greenest, wisest, most relaxed, most organized, and most successful year ever! And the best part, my Hubby and baby are a part of it with me. I am so blessed that they are a part of my journey! :)
Life is beautiful. There are so many times I forget that. Yesterday I had a grumpy morning because I forgot to count my blessings. I was thinking of all I had lost, instead of the beauty that I have gained in my life. I have gained a Hubby, a daughter, wisdom from 27 years of life, knowledge from the research I have done, health from a lot of hard work and effort, a wonderful birthday-day from my Hubby and daughter....it could not have been more special. I am blessed.
Whenever you forget to count your blessings, stop and take a look to see what you have. There is so much beauty around. I have been in a funk lately, but that "funk" needs to end now. I have been incredibly blessed, and sure, I don't have a ton of "cheerleaders" in my life but I do have 2...the most important, Hubby and Baby A. This is all that matters. No one else's opinion matters to me. They are my everything.
What are you thankful for today?
Do you find yourself at times getting lost in the turmoil that life can bring...If so how do you turn your frown into a smile?
I would love to hear your stories in the comments!
Be Happy Healthy & Strong,