Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thankful Thursday! : Cuddles and Sunshine


I am so thankful that I got in an incredible legs work out & a run this morning!
I am also really blessed to have gotten an extra hour of sleep last night. Every hour counts.
I am also very thankful that I have been able to go to the chiropractor. After procrastinating for the past year, I finally made it there...It is really going to make a difference in my back.
I enjoyed cuddle time on the couch with Baby A this morning, it was nice to sit with her for a while. Often times she is running around and getting into things, so it's nice when she wants to sit calming on my lap.
Baby A has such a huge interest in books. I can't even begin how many books she and I read in an hour this morning. She loves books!
The sun is out today, even though it is cold....it is beautiful.
I got to do yoga this morning, it is amazing how something so simple can make your day so much better!

What are you thankful for today?

Be Happy Healthy & Strong,

Lolli

No comments:

Post a Comment