Thursday, February 14, 2013

Thankful Thursday: Love and Hard Work!


Just like the efforts to get a great body in the gym, relationships require hard work and effort too.
Hubby and I have been together almost 7 years, life has thrown us many curveballs, and also many blessings.
We have both completely changed since we met, but what is beautiful...... is that we have changed together!
We have supported each other and grown together.
It makes me sad when I hear other couples say that they are growing apart, because honestly, that doesn't have to happen. Communication, trust, and patience can go a long way to helping you keep a loving lasting and beautiful relationship.

Today and every day, I am grateful for the amazing relationship that my husband and I have. 
There have been a lot of ups and downs & hard work too, but we have had so many good times & have so many more in our future.

I have the most amazing husband in the world.

To top it off, I have been blessed with an intelligent sweet and beautiful daughter. I couldn't ask for a better child, she has been perfect since the day she was born.

I love my husband and daughter with my whole heart.

Happy Valentine's Day!


Be Happy Healthy Strong & Thankful,

Lolli

No comments:

Post a Comment