|not my photo. image googled from around web.|
Many people chalk Valentine's Day up to chocolate and flowers, but Valentine's Day doesn't have to be about candy and spending money.
Here are some great ideas for this Valentine's Day:
- Make a special dinner and dessert at home! Do you two share a favorite meal or dessert? Make it together at home :)
- Have a movie night! Snuggle up with a blanket in bed or on the couch and watch some romantic comedies ( or a scary movie if that is more your style).
- Get some wine, and have a night in :)
- This one may come after the wine ( both in the list and in reality), but hit the sheets for some sexy time.
- Make an at home spa! Get some oils and take turns giving each other a great massage!
- Go window shopping together! Maybe decorate a dream house in your minds, or window shop for whatever you like.
- If reading is your style, trying reading some poetry together....or even writing your own.
- Want to give your partner a gift that lasts? How about a photo book of your relationship. Maybe your favorite vacation together or another special time that you two shared.
What are some of your Valentine's Day ideas?
Honestly, whatever you do, make it from the heart.
It is easy in relationships ( especially if you are married or have been together a long time), to get stuck in a rut of store bought gifts and chocolate.
But, when you make memories together or give something from your heart that is original. That is something that lasts :)
Valentine's Day is just around the corner, time to get planning.
Be Happy Healthy & Strong,