Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thankful Thursday!

  • I am thankful that I am feeling better ! After almost a month of not feeling well, and a whole weekend stuck in bed...it feels good to be a little more normal again.
  • I enjoyed a great workout this morning and yoga!
  • I am thankful that Baby A took a nap today, as she doesn't always.
  • I am thankful to have discovered some of Baby A's favorite foods ( good job Hubby!) so that she will eat more at lunch and dinner. She is going through a picky eating phase, so it's nice to have go to foods that make her happy.
  • I am very happy that I started going to the chiropractor, it is helping so much! 
  • I am also thankful to have eliminated potatoes, tomatoes, eggplant, bell peppers, and paprika from my diet, this seems to have helped my inflammation tremendously!
How is everyone today?

What are you thankful for?

Leave it in the comments :)

Be Happy Healthy and Strong,

Lolli

No comments:

Post a Comment