Friday, April 12, 2013

Newest Programs from Beachbody! {Sponsored}

I personally have not done a ton of work out programs, as I make my own programs for the gym.

However, when I cannot get to the gym, I love to do ChaLean Extreme.

Beachbody has several other programs as well, and here are their newest!

  • P90X Certification
  • Les Mills Pump Crosstraining
  • Beachbody Challenge
  • T25 Workout
Do you like P90X? Why not become P90X Certified? Check out their websites to learn more.



Les Mills Pump Cross training includes step, sports drills, and more! Read more here.



Beachbody challenge is a great way to get motivated to get into shape! Start by choosing your package, then enter the contest, and go from there. Check it out here.



T 25 only takes 25 minutes of your time. This is a way to get in intense exercise in a short period of time. Want to learn more



Check out Beachbody's programs and decide for yourself!

I have not tried them, but they look exciting! I personally think that the T 25 is most exciting because as a mother I can understand how hard it is to fit everything into a busy day! 


What programs are you interested in?

Be Happy Healthy & Strong,

Lolli

-I have not tried these programs, I am simply sharing information that I received from Beachbody. All opinions are and always will be my own. Please view my disclaimer tab for more.-

No comments:

Post a Comment