Monday, June 10, 2013

Weekly Recap!: Allergies and Lazy Days



This weekend was super beautiful weather!
Unfortunately, I was unable to enjoy it.

After going off my allergy medication for a couple of months ( with no issues), I had an allergy attack, and it is taking a long time to get better! Itchy eyes and skin, swollen throat, stuffy nose, raspy voice....even body aches....you get the picture. I was not happy. I have been getting outside every nice day this spring/summer, and this weekend was the first I was unable to enjoy. It was also the nicest weather we have had in a week!

What confused me was I have been on nature hikes, etc, all outdoors, with no issues....yet I go into a dusty office building and boom! allergy attack.

Hopefully this goes away. I am on day 3 of misery. I did steam clean the entire house top to bottom to clear allergens from the air and turned the  air cleaner on high. I am back on my allergy meds. I am also doing the apple cider vinegar and honey thing, but the combination is still taking a really long time to work.

What really has been helping is the saline nasal rinses! If you have not done those, and you have allergies....give it a try! 

I sat outside for 5 minutes yesterday which was nice. I just wanted some sunshine as it is a really rainy week forecasted. It has already rained today.

On the plus side, I got a lot of laundry done! :) I also got some much needed rest and a lazy day on Sunday!

What have you been up to?
Do you suffer from seasonal allergies?
What helps you?



Here is the weekly recap:



Be Happy Healthy & Strong,

Lolli

No comments:

Post a Comment