Autumn is such an amazing season. You have a mix of hot and cold weather, a reminder of the fun summer behind you, and the promises of happy holidays ahead!
To celebrate fall, I decided to create a list of things I love the most about Autumn:
- Knee High Boots
- Comfy Sweaters
- (Gluten Free) Cinnamon Raisin Bread
- (Gluten Free) Pumpkin Pie
- The crisp cool breeze
- It's the perfect weather to curl up and read a good book.
- The smell of cinnamon.
- Leaves falling everywhere in an array of beautiful reds, oranges, yellows, and even some purple ones!
- Oversized hoodies
- Baked Apples
- Carved Pumpkins
- Hot Tea
- Movie nights with the hubby
- Inline skating (though I won't be doing that this year)
....and the one thing I am looking forward to most this fall:
- The birth of Baby A!
What a wonderful time of year, and this year will be the best Autumn season I have ever had.
What do YOU love about fall time?
(Something I like anytime of year is comments ;) Would love to hear from my readers!)