Friday, September 30, 2011

What I Love About Autumn!

Autumn is such an amazing season. You have a mix of hot and cold weather, a reminder of the fun summer behind you, and the promises of happy holidays ahead!



To celebrate fall, I decided to create a list of things I love the most about Autumn:

  • Knee High Boots
  • Comfy Sweaters
  • (Gluten Free) Cinnamon Raisin Bread
  • (Gluten Free) Pumpkin Pie
  • The crisp cool breeze
  • It's the perfect weather to curl up and read a good book.
  • The smell of cinnamon.
  • Leaves falling everywhere in an array of beautiful reds, oranges, yellows, and even some purple ones!
  • Oversized hoodies
  • Baked Apples
  • Carved Pumpkins
  • Hot Tea
  • Movie nights with the hubby
  • Inline skating (though I won't be doing that this year)
....and the one thing I am looking forward to most this fall:

  • The birth of Baby A!

What a wonderful time of year, and this year will be the best Autumn season I have ever had.



What do YOU love about fall time?

(Something I like anytime of year is comments ;) Would love to hear from my readers!)




Lolli

No comments:

Post a Comment