- Knowing that I am growing a life inside of me! (one that was made with love).
- Feeling my baby kick!
- Eating- a lot. (But healthy food of course!...with a few treats thrown in.)
- Washing baby clothes to prepare for Baby A's arrival.
- Looking through baby magazines.
- Sleeping a lot!
- I can sit, without people looking at me weird.
- If I am tired, people understand.
- Clothes shopping is a little easier, because all the sizes are small, medium, and large ( Don't ask about swim suit shopping though! That's another story!).
- Not having a monthly visitor. YAY!
- My hair is thicker, fuller, shinier, longer.
- Shopping for baby stuff with my hubby :)
- The anticipation of my baby & what she will look like, what her personality will be, and who she will grow up to be!
- You can be "fat", and people think it's beautiful.
- Talking to my little baby in my belly!
These are a few of the things I love about being pregnant!
Granted, there are also many things I DON'T like about being pregnant, but that is another post for another day.