Thursday, January 26, 2012

Mission: Getting My Body Back After Baby! (2)

It has been 9 weeks since I gave birth to Baby A. 

If you didn't read my previous post, please click here.

Week 8 I weighed in at 113 lbs, down from 118 lbs. 

Here are my progress pictures for this week:




I feel like there is a HUGE difference in stomach appearance this week! The workouts are definitely working. The light cardio & the regular strength training the past 2 weeks seems to be tightening & toning. The only thing I am really bummed about is the loose skin, but that takes time.

My stats this week:

112 lbs.
29 1/2 inch waist

The biggest accomplishment this week was being able to put on a pair of pre-pregnancy pants. I could not button them, but I could zip them. Last week, I could barely get them on and could not zip them, this steady progress is encouraging.

Another bonus is my stretch marks have faded some since last week. I think that the coconut oil & calendula cream are helping!

I am still following the healthy diet I was following last week & drinking lots of water.

Thanks for following me on my journey to get my body back!

Did you just have a baby? How is your journey going?

Moms who have "been there", how was your journey to getting your body back?

I would love to hear your stories!

Well, that's all for now, I'm off to work out!

Want to follow me on my journey to getting my body back?

Follow my blog via email to be updated on my latest posts!



 Lolli

______________________________________________________

Like what you read? 
Vote for me by clicking on this button!





No comments:

Post a Comment