Friday, January 20, 2012

Mission: Getting My Body Back After Baby!

This is my first post on my journey to getting my body back after Baby A.
It has been 8 weeks since I gave birth to Baby A.

Here's my progress before workouts (week 7):



Not pretty right?! 
(118 lbs. & 30 inch waist in these pictures)

Here are some pictures of me before baby & at 9 months pregnant:


I gained 41 lbs. while pregnant with Baby A, putting my weight up at 140 lbs.

This is me before Baby A at 99 lbs & 24.5 inch waist.

I have been doing body weight exercises, light weights, stretching, and walking for cardio.
I would like to get back to running 3.5 miles, and lifting heavy weights, and doing yoga.

My goal weight is 101 lbs.

Today I weighed in at 113 lbs (week 8).

I am following a healthy gluten free diet, filled with chicken, turkey, brown rice, and veggies. The same diet I followed before and during pregnancy...with a few changes to supplements.

Want to follow me on my journey to getting my body back?

Follow my blog via email to be updated on my latest posts!



 Lolli

_________________________________________________________________
Like what you read? 
Vote for me by clicking on this button!







No comments:

Post a Comment