Friday, January 20, 2012

Mission: Getting My Body Back After Baby!

This is my first post on my journey to getting my body back after Baby A.
It has been 8 weeks since I gave birth to Baby A.

Here's my progress before workouts (week 7):

Not pretty right?! 
(118 lbs. & 30 inch waist in these pictures)

Here are some pictures of me before baby & at 9 months pregnant:

I gained 41 lbs. while pregnant with Baby A, putting my weight up at 140 lbs.

This is me before Baby A at 99 lbs & 24.5 inch waist.

I have been doing body weight exercises, light weights, stretching, and walking for cardio.
I would like to get back to running 3.5 miles, and lifting heavy weights, and doing yoga.

My goal weight is 101 lbs.

Today I weighed in at 113 lbs (week 8).

I am following a healthy gluten free diet, filled with chicken, turkey, brown rice, and veggies. The same diet I followed before and during pregnancy...with a few changes to supplements.

Want to follow me on my journey to getting my body back?

Follow my blog via email to be updated on my latest posts!


Like what you read? 
Vote for me by clicking on this button!

No comments:

Post a Comment