Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Day 2: 20 Facts About Me




20 Facts About Me: 

  1. I love fitness!! 
  2. I love to eat healthy!
  3. I love to research everything I do before I do it. 
  4. I love romantic comedies.
  5. I love to-do lists. I have lists for my lists.
  6. I hate spiders, or really any kind of bug for that matter.
  7. I love to sing. 
  8. I am a clutz! I trip over everything.
  9. I eat a LOT! As much as a guy some days. Good thing I eat healthy!
  10. I am allergic to gluten and dairy.
  11. I am super emotional. I cry easily. 
  12. I have a high pain tolerance. 
  13. I was a tom-boy as a little kid. I loved to hang out with the boys, and hated hanging out with the girls.
  14. I like vodka.
  15. I am not a sports nut, but sports are growing on me. 
  16. I have lived in the same state my whole life. Hopefully that will change soon.
  17. My favorite colors are pink and black.
  18. I love water. Drinking it, swimming in it, looking at it. Water rocks.
  19. I hate liars.
  20. I love chocolate covered strawberries.


Be Happy Healthy & Strong,

Lolli



No comments:

Post a Comment