Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Day 9: What Are Your Worst Habits?


My worst habits are:


  • Being too much of a perfectionist some days, so I don't relax when I should.
  • Weirdly enough, I am also a procrastinator. 
  • I drink too much coffee. But considering I don't do anything else & I don't put any sugar or cream or stuff like that in it. I don't worry about it that much.
  •  I can't stand too much silence when other people are around. So I fill in the quiet with talking. Awkward silence annoys me. 
  • Not refilling the soap right away when it runs out....I'll just go to the other bathroom and use the soap in there. Weird but true. I have an aversion to  it.

So there are my worst habits. 

At least the ones I can think of right now.

What are your worst habits?

Be Happy Healthy & Strong,

Lolli

No comments:

Post a Comment