Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Baby A is 10 months old ( Almost!)

Baby A has been growing up so much these past couple of months. 
She will be 10 months old on the 22nd!

It is amazing to me how much she has grown and changed.

She has 5 teeth and is cutting more!
She can stand holding onto things.
She is talking up a storm, and "Hi Dad" is her favorite phrase.
She chews on everything.
She crawls backwards and forwards.

Pretty soon she will be walking!

I feel so blessed that we have made it this far without flu or ear infection or anything of the standard "childhood ills". I am so happy that we decided to feed her organic veggies and breastmilk! I am also very pleased with our decision to do delayed vaccines. I believe doing on vaccine at a time really helped her body to fully deal with each vaccine. 

She is happy all the time, even through teething! She has her moments like any baby (like when she is tired or hungry) that she can get moody. But she has the most wonderful personality and we are seeing it more and more the older she gets.

I am loving this journey. 
Hubby and I learn new things about her every day :)

Be Happy Healthy & Strong,

Lolli

No comments:

Post a Comment