Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Biggest Moneymaker....Cancer.

I honestly cannot add to this.

This article was well written and I found myself immersed in it as I was reading it.


All I can really state is my opinion that I do think that (like stated in the article) "the wolf is guarding the hen house".
We have a voice, we can speak with our dollars.

Buy organic.
Say no to GMO.
Buy used when possible.
Use natural/organic skin care products.
Be a label reader!! 
Say no to sugar.
Use natural products to clean & freshen your home.

Be aware of what is going on around you.

Read whatever you can get your hands on to stay informed.

Know what you are putting in, on, and around your body....and do the same for your kids. It is our job to protect our children.

These are my opinions. I hope that you will read this great article!
Be Happy Healthy & Strong,

Lolli

No comments:

Post a Comment