Today I am thankful for:
- My 5 am workouts! I loved my work out this morning, even if it is hard to wake up so early!
- Coming home from the gym to my beautiful daughter...she woke right up and gave me a huge smile!
- Watching the sun rise. It makes me thankful every time. I am greatful for the beautiful planet we get to live on.
- I am thankful that I am informed. So many people are not informed and live with blinders, being informed has given me the ability to be healthy & keep my family healthy.
- I am thankful for my marriage. So many people do not have great marriages, but I do. I am lucky.
- Hyland's teething gel....it has helped us through a rough teething week. Baby A & I got a little sleep.
- Long showers & naps. Baby A took a long nap for the first time in a while, and in return I got a nice long shower! Ahh, wonderful :)
- People who truly care about me. Any one who knows me personally, knows that I have been dealing with negative people in my life, people who are always trying to get me down and make me miserable. Instead of focusing on that, I decided that the people who truly care about me are worth my focus. Shout outs to my Grandma, cousin Donna, Julie R., Katie H., Stacy R., and Ali D. These people (aside from my amazing hubby of course), really make me smile.
What are you thankful for today?
Be Happy Healthy & Strong,