Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thankful Thursday #9



I have so much to be thankful for. 

It has been a rough with health wise with fibromyalgia and all the weather changes. It is 78 degrees here today but is supposed to snow on Monday! It really messes with my body.
It has also shown me that I am blessed in so many others ways!

  • I am thankful that this rough week is almost over! I am making it through despite the pain!
  • I am thankful for an amazing hubby who is there for me to lean on when I am not feeling well.
  • I busted through my work outs this week! Getting 6 miles on cardio day, and completing my full weight training work outs...despite feeling weak, tired, and in pain. It IS possible to push through fibromyalgia pain!
  • Even though Baby A has not been sleeping well due to teething, she really is an angel! I hear horror stories of other children teething...but not her....she is a champ :) 
  • I am incredibly thankful for my in-laws and looking forward to seeing them really soon. They are full of energy & a lot for a shy person like me to handle, but they really are amazing & so much fun!
  • I am thankful that we got a nice warm week of weather before it gets all wintery outside. I feel like it is doing a lot to lift my mood!
  • I am really thankful that Baby A loves veggies! Zucchini is her favorite baby food to eat. I am so blessed that she will eat whatever vegetable I put in front of her :)
  • I am thankful for baby cuddles!
  • I am soooo thankful for naps!
What are your blessings today?
Be Happy Healthy & Strong,

Lolli

No comments:

Post a Comment