Friday, October 26, 2012

Busy weekend ahead!

Busy weekend ahead! 
Baby shower on Saturday and Baby Dedication on Sunday. Also working on Baby A's birthday dress ( which I hope to post a how-to after her party) , and adjusting the straps on her wings for her halloween costume I made . 

I am very excited to take her trick or treating. Even though she won't be eating the candy ( even if she was old enough ), it is just going to be so much fun carrying her around in her costume. 
They are doing a safe trick or treat for little ones at the mall near us. 

Does anyone else have a safe trick or treat near them?
I think it is such a lovely idea!

I am looking forward to the gym tomorrow. Even on the weekends that we have something planned, I am always able to squeeze in my workouts. I am so happy that I make this a priority in my life. It is the one thing that I do for me. It makes me feel human. My gym membership was the best present hubby ever got me ( well, aside from my wedding ring ;)).

Do any of you other moms schedule "me" time through out the week?

I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend!

Any plans?

If you have a busy weekend, don't forget to take a moment out for yourself, even if it is only 5 minutes.

Be Happy Healthy & Strong,

Lolli

No comments:

Post a Comment