But then you realize what you are thankful for, and turn your mood around?
That was today for me.
- I am thankful that despite fibromyalgia pain, I still worked out hard in the gym ... and by the end of my work out I felt better!
- I am thankful that even though my daughter was awake early this morning and would not go back to bed, that she ended up falling asleep on me & I got some cuddles.
- I am thankful for the blessing of being a mom, even though it is hard lately, I still feel incredibly blessed & would not change it for the world.
- I am sooo very thankful for a hubby who can get our daughter to sleep at night. Because try as I might, she will never sleep for me.
- I am very thankful for my health. Remembering how unhealthy I was in the past, it really makes me feel lucky to be so healthy & in shape now. I may not be able to get rid of my health conditions, but they don't own me anymore. They are in check.
- I am thankful for the home we live in.
- I am very thankful for a wonderful mother in law whom I can talk to about anything. She really is an amazing person, I am lucky to have her in my life. She is the mother figure I need.
Thank you to all my fans & followers for supporting this blog through facebook ( page & group), twitter, GFC, Pinterest, G+, Picket Fence, Healthy blogs & email. I am overwhelmed with thankfulness for each of you as I never expected so many people to be interested in what I write! It is wonderful!
I love your comments!!
What are YOU thankful for this Thursday?
Be Happy Healthy & Strong,