Thursday, January 2, 2014

Starting 2014 with ReInvention in mind!!


We had a wonderful Christmas here at the ReInvented Household. Baby A is loving her wooden play kitchen, Melissa & Doug food, and the other ecoconscious toys we got her. We managed to make it through the holidays without much waste or tons of unneeded junk. *happy dance!* We enjoyed a smartphone free Christmas day and spent every moment making memories with Baby A. It was such a wonderful day and I cherish the memories we made.
How was your Christmas/holiday?


In addition, the New Year was just as wonderful. I spent it at home with Hubby and Baby A :) In the past, Hubby and I would go out to New Years parties and other places, but now that we have Baby A, it is just so wonderful to stay at home and make the holidays special for her. It was pretty uneventful that evening in the terms of celebration, we just enjoyed each others company. 
 During the day we started off New Years with some housecleaning & taking out the recycling....starting off the New Year clean & bright! Hubby and I got in a weightlifting workout at home & Baby A joined us! I also got to catch up on some sleep thanks to Hubby! It was wonderful and refreshing to start the New Year in such a great way.

Holiday season 2013 is a whirlwind, starting with Baby A's birthday on November 22nd, 2013 and ending on my birthday January 9th, 2014. A month before that was Hubby's birthday October 9th! In between we had a birthday party for Baby A, Thanksgiving, our 3rd wedding anniversary, my big test (I passed!! YAY!!), family Christmas celebrations, Christmas day, and New Years. 
Lots of fun and stress all bundled into one!

It was a great holiday season, I am happy for life to get some what back to normal, although not calm.

Even though I am now a certified personal trainer, I am still in school. I have more certifications to complete for my Master Personal Trainer certification....by August 2014. So there will be a lot more of studying and tests. Hubby and I decided to start school about the same time, and his is no piece of cake, so he too is studying super hard at the same time.

In the mean time, Baby A is potty training (sort of) and learning new things every day! 

Right now she is working on Spanish and colors! She already knows ABC's, can count to 14 ( sometimes higher), and knows most of her shapes! Her favorite spanish word is 'sopa'! The one color she remembers is pink. 

I couldn't be more happy and busy at the same time. Though this has kept me from more frequent & fun blog posts, I have to say that I will have a ton to write about when things slow down. 

Never a dull moment in the ReInvented Household. 

ALLLLLLLL of that being said.....

I have kept every New Years resolution for the past 6 years, many years having made several....this year will be no different.


I am entering into 2014 with ReInvention in mind :) I have set several goals to better myself and I cannot wait to see how this year turns out!

Thank you for taking the time to catch up with me! I would love to catch up with you!....


What are your goals for 2014?



No comments:

Post a Comment