Saturday, February 22, 2014

An Honest Review Of A Few Of My Favorite Cloth Diaper Brands!



I wanted to post a video review of a few of my favorite cloth diaper brands. 
This is only the second video I have done, and it was on my phone, so I apologize if there are any quality issues.
This is an unpaid review of diapers that I have purchased and used on Baby A since she was born.
The diapers reviewed in this video are Kawaii, Kawartha, Econobum, and Sprout Change (the pink/green one, I forgot to mention brand).

I hope that you enjoy this video review.



I will be reviewing the Kawaii pocket diapers that I ordered for Baby B later on.

Please let me know what you think in the comments below. 

I want to hear from YOU!:

Is cloth diapering for you?
How long have you cloth diapered?
What are your favorite cloth brands?
Would you like to see more videos from ReInventing Lolli?
How can I improve?


Enjoy the video!!



No comments:

Post a Comment