We have been eating a lot more asparagus here. It's delicious! But not only is it delicious it has many health benefits.
People who don't eat their veggies are missing out.
Here's the skinny on asparagus:
- Asparagus contains anti-inflammatory properties
- Asparagus is full of nutrients like: vitamin C, vitamin A, folate, fiber.
- Asparagus contain glutathione which is a powerful anti-oxidant!
- Asparagus contains inulin which is known as a "prebiotic" which is good for your digestive system.
Want to know more about asparagus?
1. http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=12 (main resource)
Not only is it good for you, it's tasty too. Don't take my word for it, try it for yourself!