Thursday, May 30, 2013

(TT): Laundry mats, Curious Baby, and Sleep.



I am thankful for so many things. I am so happy to have gotten a good nights sleep last night.
I am thankful to have weights at home that I can lift with today.
My body is still sore from my last workout, which is nice because it means my muscles are growing. 

I am thankful for the laundry mat we went to. It is nice to be all caught up and have all the blankets clean too!

I am thankful for my ornery curious adventure-loving daughter. I am happy that she questions everything and strives gain knowledge. Yes, it may mean she gets into things and makes a mess, but I am happy that she is so intelligent. I am blessed to have a smart little girl.

What are you thankful for?

I apologize for such a short post today, it has been a busy week. I should be back to my normal posting soon!

Be Happy Healthy & Strong,

Lolli

No comments:

Post a Comment